All of our website builds include:
- A complete WordPress website, built for you and installed on your server.
- A customised Genesis theme created for your business with your logo, brand colours and choice of 2 Google fonts.
- Blog set up with styling, spam protection, categories and tags set up. Includes 2 posts entered and formatted to start you off.
- Opt-in freebie forms to grow your list. We can also help you with delivery if needed.
- A 1-hour Zoom call where we’ll make any final changes and tweaks to your site to ensure you’re delighted with the finished design.
- A year’s free access to video tutorials on WordPress and Yoast so you’ll be able to update your new site with confidence.
- A 2-month free subscription to our Tiger Care maintenance package to ensure your website’s security and backups are taken care of after you launch.
Our website packages start at $2500 AUD. Contact us with your requirements to get a quote for your project.
Who Are You?
We’re Cat & Matt Doyle, a husband-and-wife web development team based near Sydney, Australia. Since 1996 we have built dozens of websites, for clients both large and small. Cat is an experienced web developer and software tester who has run her own web design business for the last eight years. Matt is also a gifted technical writer has written hundreds of online articles as well as popular books on Photoshop, PHP and jQuery Mobile. As online entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand the needs and frustrations that you sometimes feel when it comes to working with technology. We set up Tech-Savvy Tigers to help you and your business succeed with the techie stuff!
TO DO – rework this bio to be more suited to website development
Running a small business can be an isolating experience but adding Cat and Matt to the team was like having your own virtual IT department. They understood my vision for both my business and the new website, right down to the colours and fonts that matched our image. Nothing was a problem and they met the requested deadlines every time. They seem to understand the fast pace of change that small businesses need to work to and were able to predict my IT needs even before I recognised them. I am so happy with the legitimacy my new website has given me and have been happily bragging about their services since our first meeting.
Get Around It just launched our completely revamped website and we couldn’t be any happier with the way the site turned out, and our experience with Tech Savvy Tigers. They took our old website with outdated graphics, fonts, etc, and transformed it into a modern and incredibly attractive site. Their team is a perfect mix of left and right brains. When we spoke with them to discuss the project, we were immediately impressed with how easy they are to communicate with — just real, down to earth, believable people that don’t talk over your head with tech jargon. They listened and spent ample time understanding our products and message to make sure the site layout was appropriate. They pulled off some very tricky programming feats to get the site to do what we wanted, while not losing sight of the need for superb, modern aesthetics.
I was lucky enough to take up an offer that Cat and Matt had running for building a website; and for someone who gets overwhelmed at anything remotely techie, this was a godsend. Throughout the process, they listened to what I was looking for and helped to make it a reality, letting me know what would work and what wouldn’t and how best to achieve the results that I wanted. They did all the background things too, to make sure it was a website that would serve me well and I am so happy with the result. I highly recommend them if you’d like a website built for you.
Let’s see what we can achieve together!
We’d love to help you create a fabulous website for your business. Let us know what you need, and let’s work some magic together!