Hi, and thanks for dropping by!
We help online entrepreneurs — just like yourself — get to grips with the technology they use every day to run their business. Whether you’re wrestling with WordPress, in a pickle with PayPal, or agonising over autoresponders, we’re here to help!
Areas where we can help you include:
- WordPress: Installing WordPress sites and themes; installing and configuring plugins; and troubleshooting WordPress problems.
- Email marketing: Setting up and customising mailing list services such as MailChimp and AWeber; setting up opt-in freebies; and setting up autoresponders.
- E-courses: Installing software that lets you create and run online courses for your customers.
- Membership sites: Creating members-only sections of your site, including payment options.
- Shopping carts: Creating and configuring e-commerce software to run your online store and take payments online.
Right now, the main way we can help you is with a range of services. Our service packages are fixed-price, so you know exactly what you’re going to pay up-front. We also offer a monthly, fixed-price Tiger Care service if you need us to look after your WordPress site on an ongoing basis.
Who we are
We’re Matt & Cat, a husband-and-wife team based near Sydney, Australia. Since 1996 we have built dozens of websites, for clients both large and small. Matt has written hundreds of online articles as well as popular books on Photoshop, PHP and jQuery Mobile. Cat is an experienced web developer and software tester who has run her own web design business for the last eight years.
As online entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand the needs and frustrations that you sometimes feel when it comes to working with technology. We set up Tech-Savvy Tigers to help you and your business succeed with the techie stuff!